Monday, September 24, 2007

My testimonial for NOC


“Stockholm- a city that overflows with gorgeous looking women, snow & innovation. Jumping from a perfection loving city ( Singapore ) to such a place is indeed a challenge – a challenge heightened due to the distance from your loved ones (despite the popular theory of internet supposedly making the world smaller). But for me, it has been a month of continuous surprises & learning opportunities; a month full of hours, minutes & seconds which I have cherished like never before; a month where I got acquainted with the most knowledgeable and networked person I have ever met (my boss at Result AB);a month that kicked off with a huge wild party organized by my boss to “orient” me & introduce me to the company culture; a month where I have met the most friendly people always willing to help, share some funny moments & make you feel at home; a month that will be etched in my memory forever.. I hope I have more such breathtaking moments in the remaining 11 odd months to come. I cannot help but continuously thank NUS & Singapore for NOC. This program indeed makes Singapore Unique and I am proud to be an ambassador for the city-nation.”

You can find more such candid feelings on why we NOC'ians feel so blessed to be in this program.
http://www.overseas.nus.edu.sg/noc
/colleges_stockholm_whatTheStudentsSaid.htm

Hats off Singapore / NUS. I cannot express my gratitude just through such testimonials :)

No comments: